Saturday, February 20, 2010

Introduction

Recently I have been encouraged to start typing up my extensive knowledge and analysis of sports in my own unique and always funny way. This blog will be something that keeps me happy and could possibly allow me to pursue a dream of spewing my nonsense for more people to see or hear than what this website will provide. Who knows? I don't know how it happened, but here I am living in Dallas, TX in a career not related to sports or being an asshole (my two specialities). I live in a city which is full of great friends, great experiences, and is "affordable" (nice way of saying sucks asshole, nobody wants to live there, and has nothing to provide like a beach, mountains, real weather, ect) though doesn't have anything I aspired for growing up or getting through college. Ranting aside, this is my life. People often say you should do what you "love", and I do love architecture, but just get bored. I never get bored with sports or telling someone (you) how wrong you are about your opinion on just about anything (thanks east coast raised father and rebellious mother).

Sports are everything. Almost everything people aspire for in life (in my opinion, which is right) is related to athletic glory. Just ask your corny boss that keeps saying those retarded phrases like "kick off" or "this is a slam dunk". It is on everyones mind. Sports just provide a way of settling every single argument. One person says one thing, the other says something else, and then it's settled once the final score is displayed. Just kidding, no way it's that simple, but I digress, it's the closest thing we have to settling any argument (another one of my specialties).

This is just my intro so you get used to the potentially offensive and often times crossing the line comments on my passion: sports. I am the guy that will watch the BCS national title, but also the Louisiana Tech versus Hawaii game on a tuesday night. I am the guy that you could love when praising your team, or despise if you have a douche like Colt McCoy on your roster. Either way, I am in your face about everything and that will never change. I am going to cross the line and offend you, so be prepared.

Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment